The ebook is designed for a one-semester graduate path in quantum mechanics for electric engineers. it will probably even be used for instructing quantum mechanics to graduate scholars in fabrics technological know-how and engineering departments in addition to to utilized physicists. the choice of themes within the booklet relies on their relevance to engineering functions.
- Quantum Mechanics in a Nutshell
- Problems in Classical and Quantum Mechanics: Extracting the Underlying Concepts
- Mathematics for Quantum Chemistry (Dover Books on Chemistry)
- Quantum Phase Transitions in Transverse Field Spin Models: From Statistical Physics to Quantum Information
- Thermal Physics: Concepts and Practice
Extra resources for An Introduction to Tensors and Group Theory for Physicists
Rated 5 – based on votes of